All prices shown on this site are in Pounds Sterling and this currency will be applied to all invoices. Credit card companies will make the conversion to your National currency at their own rate and may apply other charges.
1. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this web site are directed solely at those who have can access this web site from the
2. AML has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this web site. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, AML disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the
3. AML shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the
5. Certain (hypertext) links contained in this site will lead to web sites, which are not under the control of AML. When you activate any of these you will leave the AML web site and AML has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any web site, which is not under the control of AML.
6. These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damage arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of AML or any of its employees or agents.
7. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
8. All brand names, product and service names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, trade names, service marks or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by AML for their use by any person other than such holders and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
9. All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this web site are the copyright of AML or its content providers. Permission is granted to users to electronically copy or print portions of this site for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without AML's prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Shopping Terms and Conditions
10. The prices shown are only applicable to purchases made via the Arctic Medical On-line order system. All the prices are correct at the time of display and are inclusive of UK VAT at the relevant rate: postage is extra for all products and all regions. Prices and rates for postage and packing may be changed without notice.
11. The reproduction of colour on-line is as accurate as photograph and electronic processes will allow.
12. The majority of card issuers either cover all the charges that may result from unauthorised use of your credit or debit cards, or may limit your liability to £50.00.
13. We will take all reasonable care to keep secure the details of your order and any credit card
Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Products
14. The credit or debit card details you submit to us will be validated by your bank before your order can be accepted and processed by AML. Once this has been done, AML will confirm that your order has been processed and dispatched by sending you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provide in your order form. AML's acceptance of your order brings into existence a legal binding agreement between us.
15. AML accepts all order for products and services subject to availability. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
16. We accept payment by cheque and postal orders, but not cash. Payment will be debited to your account before the dispatch of your purchase.
17. In the
18. Orders for delivery to the Scottish Highlands may take a little longer.
19. No time of delivery can be given for orders delivered outside the
20. Unfortunately, we do not guarantee to be able to deliver to British Forces Posted Overseas.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
21. We have used every effort to ensure that the use of your credit card when shopping on the Internet with AML is as safe as purchasing by card in a regular shop. Secure server software encrypts all of your personal
22. Any queries or comments about AML's products or services should be directed to our
Customer Services Department,
Arctic Medical Ltd
Unit 49 Basepoint
Shearway Business Park,
Your comments will be appreciated.
Copyright: 2000-2017 Arctic Medical Ltd, 'Arctic Medical', 'Lactate Level'.
All rights reserved
EU Customers are now entitled to a 14 days right of return from ordering the products you have ordered for a full refund of your original order. If you are unhappy with your purchase please let us know, within that 14 days, and we will set-up a means of return for you!
But, unless the product is defective, we cannot accept return of the following:
a. Meter kits, strips and controls where the seals have been broken,
b. Lancets, lancing devices, and pen needles,
c. Skin care creams and GSF-SYRUP,
d. Socks, which have been taken out of their packaging,
To return an item:
1. Contact us, either by email email@example.com or telephone 01303-277751, and please tell us why you want to return the product,
2. When the return is accepted, please send it back us using the address below, and obtain a PROOF OF POSTING, then
3. Once we have received the item we will issue a refund of the cost of the product, or, if you prefer, send an alternative item in exchange, and settle the difference,
4. We will only refund the postage on the return of defective products.
Arctic Medical Ltd
Unit 21 The Glenmore Centre
Shearway Business Park